Workshop Saturday 18th August 2018 - metal stamped bracelet cuff
WORKSHOP - Metal stamped bracelet cuffs with Rose-Tea & Rabbit Jewellery
Looking for a personalised bespoke gift option? Or perhaps you have a favourite fandom, meaningful phrase or shared experience you'd like to make into a keepsake.
You can make two stamped cuffs on this workshop, embellished with your own choice of charms too if desired! Learn how to make charm drops from scratch or select from the readymade options available.
We always have a lot of fun at these workshops and the finished cuffs look great worn by themselves, or stacked with other bracelets you may own!
AGE - Suitable for young adults upwards. Not recommended for ages under 12 years unless accompanied by an adult helper (at no extra cost)
WHEN - Saturday 18th August 2018
TIME - 11:30am to 1:30pm
WHERE - Geek Bothy Studio, 1 High Street, Kemnay, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 5NB
COST - £25 per person (for 2 cuffs)
SKILLSET: 1 Pound hammers used. Bead and wire work involving jewellery pliers/clippers etc is also utilised in the creation of your charm dangles. We can help you there if this is an activity you have not tried before.
- aluminium bracelet cuff blanks and materials to make charm dangles
- Gift packaging provided - x1 gift bag, x1 box for a cuff additional gift bag with tissue can be purchased on the day for £1.00
- A selection of dangly charm options will be provided.
- All tools provided, just bring yourself and a favourite SHORT quote. We can help with ideas here
- Extra cuff blanks and charms to go with it will cost £5 each
INCLUDED: All tools, materials, tuition and a small snack will be provided
Please note that workshops are non refundable and dates can not be swapped, you are welcome to give your place to someone else, it doesn't have to be the named person that booked the workshop attending. If the maker and/or Geek Bothy cancel the workshop a full refund will be issued.