Workshop Sunday 2nd September - Silver Rings
WORKSHOP - Silver Ring Workshop with Silverzoo
AGE - Adults and Children 16 years and over
WHEN - Sunday 2nd September 2018
TIME - 11AM TO 1PM
WHERE - Geek Bothy Studio, 1 High Street, Kemnay, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 5NB
COST - £60 per person
Make 2 rings from Sterling Silver that you can take home the same day. You will learn how to measure the material, solder, form the ring, finish and apply a hammered texture to your own unique creation!
- Duration 2 hours
- Cost £60 per person, including materials and refreshments
- Minimum age 16 years
- If you are making a ring as a gift for someone else please get in touch prior to the day to find out what you need to bring
- Suitable for complete beginners
- If you wear glasses please bring them along for detailed work
- Recommended that long hair is tied up
Please note that workshops are non refundable and dates can not be swapped, you are welcome to give your place to someone else, it doesn't have to be the named person that booked the workshop attending. If the workshop is cancelled by the maker and/or Geek Bothy a full refund will be issued.